The following information forms the basis of participation in the VOILÀ Hotel Rewards program (the “Program”). Program membership and its benefits are offered at the sole discretion of Hospitality Marketing Consultants LLC ("HMC") its subsidiaries and affiliates, the owners of the participating hotels and each of the foregoing entities' officers, directors, partners, employees and agents. Hotel brands (“Brands”) currently participating in the Program (see website brand listing) are (collectively, “VOILÀ Hotels”). Brands may be added or deleted at the sole discretion of HMC. Membership in the Program (“Membership”) is subject to these Terms and Conditions, which supersede all previous loyalty program rules and/or conditions.
Earning of VOILÀ points and redemption of Program Rewards are subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU MUST ELECT NOT TO JOIN THE VOILÀ HOTEL REWARDS PROGRAM. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE PROGRAM FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF CHANGES TO THESE TERMS WILL MEAN THAT YOU ACCEPT SUCH CHANGES.
General Membership Rules
1. Program Operator
- The Program is operated by Hospitality Marketing Consultants LLC, 4701 Von Karman Ave. Suite 300, Newport Beach, CA 92660, U.S.A. and is administered on its behalf by the appropriate VOILÀ Hotels.
- The rights and obligations of HMC under the Program may be assigned or transferred by HMC to any other related or unrelated entity at any time, and performance thereafter shall be the responsibility of that entity.
- VOILÀ membership is an exclusive membership privilege granted by HMC, and its benefits are offered at the sole discretion of HMC.
- Neither the Program nor any benefit offered by the Program creates, constitutes or gives rise to any legal or contractual rights by members against HMC.
- Nothing in the VOILÀ Program Terms and Conditions is intended or shall be construed to create or establish any agency, partnership or joint venture relationship between HMC and the partners mentioned therein.
- In case of fraud or abuse involving VOILÀ, HMC will have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including termination of membership.
- HMC and our Program affiliates are not responsible for: (1) loss or misdirection of, or delay in receiving, any Membership application, correspondence, Awards or award certificates; (2) theft or unauthorized redemption of VOILÀ points or Rewards or use of a Reward caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of us or our agents; (3) any acts or omissions of third parties (including participating properties); or (4) any errors published in relation to the Program, including, without limitation, any pricing or typographical errors, errors of description, errors regarding participating properties and Program affiliates, and errors in the crediting or debiting of VOILÀ points from Member accounts. We reserve the right to correct, without notice, any errors.
2. General Program Terms and Conditions
- HMC and its hotel/travel partners have the right to add, change, limit, modify or cancel Program Rules, regulations, rules for earning and redeeming VOILÀ points, rewards, reward levels, redemption levels, processes, benefits, and Program affiliates at any time, with or without notice, even though such changes may affect the value of points already accumulated, the ability to use accumulated points, or the ability to obtain certain rewards.
- HMC and its partners may, among other things: (1) increase or decrease the number of points received for a stay or required for a reward; (2) withdraw, limit, modify, or cancel any reward; (3) add blackout dates, limit rooms available for any reward at any participating hotel, or otherwise restrict the continued availability of rewards; (4) change program benefits, travel partners, hotel partners, locations served by VOILÀ or its travel partners, conditions of participation, rules for earning, redeeming, retaining, or forfeiting points, or rules governing the use of rewards; and (5) change or cancel its travel partner rewards. You will be bound by any such changes.
- The accumulation of points does not entitle members to any vested rights with respect to points, rewards, or program benefits.
- In accumulating points, members may not rely upon the continued availability of any reward or reward level. All Membership benefits are subject to availability.
- Each Member is responsible for remaining knowledgeable as to the Program Terms and Conditions and as to the number of points in his or her account.
- If participating VOILÀ hotels or any partner improperly denies a Member an accrual or benefit, the liability of HMC or the partner will be limited to the equivalent value of that accrual or benefit as determined solely by HMC.
- We make no warranties or representations, either expressed or implied, and expressly disclaim all liability (including consequential damages) with respect to type, quality or fitness of goods or services provided through the Program.
- All interpretations of Program Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of HMC.
- We endeavor to keep the information on our website current, including the links from these Terms and Conditions, but you should contact your regional Member Services office via email for the most current information. We are not responsible for any information that has not been updated.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and the state of California, and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the applicable courts in Orange County, California.
- Membership, and the earning and redeeming of VOILÀ points are subject to all applicable local laws and regulations. Membership, Membership benefits, and awards are offered in good faith, however they may not be available or are subject to change if prohibited or restricted by applicable law or regulation.
- All disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Program, shall be subject to the Program’s Limitation of Liability.
- A membership number is required when making reservations.
3. Notice of Changes
- Changes to these Terms and Conditions will be posted on the VOILÀ Member Website web site and will be effective immediately unless stated otherwise. HMC is under no obligation to notify members of changes except by the posting on such site.
4. Membership Eligibility and Fee
- Membership in the Program is available to individuals (“you”) as stated in these Program Terms and Conditions.
- There is no enrolment fee for this Program. Entry-level (Silver-tier) Membership is free of charge and is available to individuals over the age of majority residing in jurisdictions that legally permit participation in frequent stay programs.
- Companies and/or other entities cannot enroll.
- Members cannot maintain membership in or earn points on multiple accounts. You may maintain only one account.
- We may refuse Membership to, or terminate Membership of, any individual without giving a reason.
- You will be enrolled in the Program and become a Member from the date we receive your completed application
- An active member is defined as any member having point activity (accrual or redemption) within the last 24 months.
5. Membership Cancellation
- HMC reserves the right to cancel VOILÀ membership and revoke any and all unredeemed VOILÀ points collected by any Member who appears to be using the Program in a manner inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions or intent of the Program or any portion of the Program, and for reasons that include, but are not limited to: 1) violation of these Terms and Conditions; 2) misrepresentation of any information or any misuse of this Program; 3) violation of any national, state or local law or regulation in connection with the use of membership privileges; 4) failure to pay for hotel charges; 5) a check to a participating hotel brand that is returned for insufficient funds or is invalid for any reason; 6) commission of fraud or abuse involving any portion of this Program; 7) more than one active account per member, multiple accounts for each member must be merged as described in Section 14 below; or 8) action, in any other way, to the detriment of the Program or any of its alliances; all as may be determined by HMC in its sole discretion.
- Members who do not earn points in any 24 consecutive months may be removed from the VOILÀ Program and will forfeit all accumulated points.
- You may cancel your Membership at any time by giving written notice of cancellation to your regional Customer Contact Centre. If you do this, all unredeemed VOILÀ points will be forfeited immediately and may not be reinstated or transferred.
6. Program Availability
- The Program has no predetermined termination date and may continue until such time as HMC decides to terminate the Program, at any time, with or without notice.
- If the Program is terminated, all unredeemed points shall be forfeited without any obligation or liability, and no award claims shall be honoured after the conclusion of any notice period.
7. Limitation of liability
- HMC shall not be liable to any person for any action taken or neglected to be taken with respect to the Program, except for errors in posting VOILÀ points to Program accounts.
- The sole remedy available to you in connection with the Program (whether your claim is based in law or equity) shall be the crediting or re-crediting to your Program account of VOILÀ points in an amount no greater than the number of VOILÀ points at issue. In no event shall we be responsible or liable for special, consequential, extraordinary or indirect losses or damages, including any lost profits.
- HMC will attempt to send correspondence to active Members to advise them of matters of interest, including notification of Program changes. However, neither HMC, nor companies participating as partners in the Program will be liable for any failure to do so and will not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, for problems related to any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized by the Member, for any human error, for any interruption, deletion, omission, defect, or line failure of any telephone network or electronic transmission, for problems relating to computer equipment, software, inability to access any Web site or on-line service, for any other technical or non-technical error or malfunction, for lost, late, stolen, illegible, incomplete, garbled, misdirected, mutilated or postage due mail or other mail for whatever reason.
9. Account access
- You are able to use usernames, passwords, or other codes or devices to gain access to restricted portions of the VOILÀ Member Website.
- We maintain a personal preference profile for VOILÀ members, containing information provided by you.
- We will use this information to expedite reservations, check-in, and check-out processes.
- If you provide credit card information, hotels will use it to guarantee your stay and will apply your stay charges to that credit card. You can change your credit card authorization for future transactions by logging into your VOILÀ account online.
- The content contained in such restricted areas is confidential to HMC, and is provided to you for your personal use only.
- We reserve the right to prohibit the use of such access codes on your behalf by third parties where we determine that such use interferes with our site's operation or results in commercial benefits for other entities to our detriment.
10. Address Changes: Each Member is responsible for advising VOILÀ of any address changes. We shall have no responsibility for misdirected or lost mail or any consequences thereof.
- Membership benefits and rewards may be subject to income or other taxes.
- The recipient is responsible for paying all such taxes and for making all applicable disclosures to third parties, including the party who paid for the transaction from which you earned VOILÀ points.
- We will not be liable for any tax liability, duty or other charges in connection with the issuance of Membership benefits or rewards.
12. Service Fee: These fees cover the costs incurred by VOILÀ Hotel Rewards in servicing your travel reservation.
13. Program Violations: Program violations, fraud or abuse in relation to point credit or reward usage is subject to appropriate administrative and/or legal action by appropriate governmental authorities and by HMC, including, without limitation, the forfeiture of all point transfers, rewards, or Award Nights issued pursuant to point redemptions and any accrued points or miles in your account, as well as cancellation of the account and your future participation in the Program.
14. VOILÀ Membership
- Only individuals are eligible for VOILÀ membership, and each individual may maintain only one account.
- Merging accounts
- Multiple accounts belonging to the same unique individual may be merged
- The member’s surviving account will become the beneficiary of the merged accounts’ accrued points and room nights
- Verification of accounts to be merged is at the sole discretion of HMC customer service and HMC customer service may request verification of personally identifiable information and/or submission of hard-copies of documentation to validate ownership of each account to be merged
- Merging of verified accounts will be competed at the sole discretion of HMC and processed within 60 days of verification of all accounts to be merged.
- Corporations, groups and/or associated entities cannot enrol as VOILÀ members.
- You should not give your Membership number or password to any other person.
- You are responsible for all activity in your Program account through the use of your password by another person, whether a member of your family, household, staff or otherwise.
- After applying to the VOILÀ program, a membership number will be assigned to each applicant. Upon receiving this number, an individual becomes eligible to earn VOILÀ points.
- We maintain a personal preference profile for VOILÀ members, containing information provided by you. We will use this information to expedite reservations, check-in, and check-out processes. If you provide credit card information, hotels will use it to guarantee your stay and will apply your stay charges to that credit card.
- You can change your credit card authorization for future transactions by logging into your VOILÀ account online.
- You should notify us if your authorized credit card is lost, stolen, invalidated or has expired.
- If you require clarification or further information, you may send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note however, Program Terms and Conditions cannot be superseded or changed except in writing from HMC.
- Our waiver of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you shall not constitute a waiver of any other prior or subsequent breach of these Terms and Conditions. Our failure to insist upon strict compliance with these Terms and Conditions by any Member, shall not be deemed a waiver of any rights or remedies that we may have against that or any other Member.
- The accumulation of VOILÀ points is subject to the VOILÀ Program Rules.
- Each member is responsible for reading the VOILÀ Terms and Conditions, newsletters, and account e-statements in order to understand his or her rights, responsibilities, and status in the program.
- To earn VOILÀ points for hotel stays, a Member must be a registered, paying guest at a participating VOILÀ hotel and meet all of the conditions described in the Terms and Conditions, including providing a valid membership number at the time of booking.
- VOILÀ points have no cash value and we will not pay you cash for any forfeited or unused points.
- Accrued points and Award Nights or other Membership benefits may not be sold, bartered or transferred (other than by HMC). Any attempted transfer, sale or barter by you or on your behalf will be void.
- We and/or our Program affiliates may refuse to honour or recognize any VOILÀ points, Award Nights, rewards or Membership benefits which we or they conclude have been transferred, sold or bartered.
- Any points, Award Nights or benefits which VOILÀ deems to have been transferred, sold, bartered or assigned in violation of Program Terms and Conditions may be confiscated or cancelled.
- Except as specifically provided herein, neither accrued points nor Award Nights are transferable in the event of death, divorce, as part of a domestic relations matter, inheritance or otherwise by operation of law.
- VOILÀ points can be earned only at participating VOILÀ hotels or other partners. Participating hotels and partners are subject to change at any time, without notice. Please visit VOILÀ Member Website for a list of all participating VOILÀ hotels. Additions and deletions to the list of participating hotels will be announced from time to time.
- If a hotel ceases to be a Participating Hotel, all stays subsequent to such date will not be eligible to earn VOILÀ points regardless of when the reservation was made.
- The awarding of VOILÀ points and the redemption of VOILÀ Rewards are void where prohibited by law.
- Members can earn bonus points and/or bonus stay credit toward Elite status, from only one promotion at any given time. If two or more overlapping promotions for which a member qualifies to earn either such bonuses, only the single promotion providing the greatest bonus to the member will apply.
- Points will be awarded at the end of every 3 months if a promotion is longer than a 90-day stretch.
16. Points for Stays
- A Stay is defined as one night or total consecutive nights spent at the same participating hotel, regardless of frequency of check-in/check-out.
- At all participating VOILÀ hotels worldwide, you will receive ten (10) points for each USD dollar or local currency equivalent - exclusive of any promotional or other type of bonus - paid toward Eligible Charges on your individual hotel room bill ('folio'). Eligible Charges will vary by hotel and may be listed on each hotel’s reservation page.
- “Paid” shall mean “receipt of good funds”.
- Accordingly, if you stop payment on a check, if a check bounces, or if you dispute a credit card bill, you have not “paid” and you will not earn VOILÀ points on that transaction.
- A Member may earn VOILÀ points for up to three rooms per stay, if all eligible charges for each room are paid on one folio. Points will be earned for all eligible folio charges incurred on such rooms. Any bonus points issued on base points, including tier bonuses (25% or 50%, depending on Member tier) and bonus points from qualifying promotions will apply to the total base point credit earned for each room. For purposes of obtaining tier status, a Member may receive night credit on one room only.
- Points awarded for stays at participating hotels outside the U.S. will be based on local currency converted to U.S. dollars. Local currency will be converted into U.S. dollars weekly, using a published rate of exchange in effect at time of conversion. This rate will be determined at HMC's sole discretion, based on standard currency conversion methods but may vary from currency conversion rates used by credit card companies.
- Points may not be earned when redeeming a VOILÀ Reward, awards of travel partners or other promotional offerings using discount or Award Nights, unless otherwise stated on the Award Night terms and conditions.
- When redeeming a reward, the member may earn points for incidental charges for the stay at participating VOILÀ hotels, which may vary by hotel.
- Any points offered in conjunction with specific hotel stays will be considered earned when the stay has been fully paid.
- Points will not be available for redemption before the stay has been paid and the points have been reported to the Member.
- We reserve the right to deduct any VOILÀ points credited to a VOILÀ Membership account in error without notice. If refunds are made to you in respect of goods or services for which you received VOILÀ points, HMC will adjust the number of VOILÀ points awarded.
- No other person except the member may earn points for his/her account.
- Points for a stay will only be awarded to one VOILÀ member regardless of the number of members occupying a room.
17. Eligible Stay
- An “Eligible Stay” is one or more consecutive nights at the same participating VOILÀ property, whether or not you checked-out and checked back in, during which you paid an Eligible Rate and presented your VOILÀ account number at registration.
- An "Eligible Night" is each night during an Eligible Stay.
- All stays and nights are deemed to occur on the date of check-out.
- Stays in which you used a Award Night or paid through a pre-paid third party channel, do not count as “Eligible Stays” as you did not pay an Eligible Rate.
- Stays in which you presented a frequent flyer card from a participating airline or other reward or bonus program do not qualify as an Eligible Stay.
- Eligible Rates include the following room rates paid for hotel room nights: non-discounted room rate, standard corporate rate, worldwide sales negotiated rate, national/regional/local government rate and specified leisure rates. Eligible rates vary by hotel. Please refer to the hotels website for all eligible and non-eligible rates and charges.
- Points will be awarded for rooms booked through participating VOILÀ hotels central reservation offices, participating VOILÀ hotels web sites, VOILÀ’s website or directly at participating VOILÀ hotels and when a valid membership number is presented at booking.
- No point or stay credit or credit toward tier status will be awarded for:
i. Wholesale/tour operator packages and group rate, room rates that are master billed or paid at tour operator rates, wholesaler rates, including WFNR, travel industry staff rates, TAED rates, and crew room rates, contracted airline crew rates, room rates for group commercial or group leisure bookings (where rooms are booked as part of a conference or organized tour or where the bookings for six or more rooms are linked), complimentary rooms (including, but not limited to, any Award Nights earned through the program or otherwise), travel industry rates (including but not limited to travel agent discount rates), distressed passenger rate, complimentary or barter rooms, employee discount rate, stays on NET Group, Series Group or IT Group rates, contracted Entertainment or Encore rates and stays using airline percent-off award certificates.
ii. Stays and pre-paid rooms that are booked by an agent or via third party websites in which you pay for that booking directly to such third party, such as tour or tour operators, and pre-paid channels, including, but not limited to priceline.com, expedia.com, hotels.com, hrn.com, hotwire.com, lastminute.com, site59.com, orbitz.com, travelocity.com, cheaptickets.com, quickbook.com, travelweb.com, lodging.com, yahootravel.com, and msntravel.com, irrespective of rate paid, for the purpose of earning points or stay credit toward Elite status.
iii. Stays booked via "opaque" channels where the brand is unknown at the time of purchase are not Eligible Stays for the purpose of earning points, or stay credit toward Elite tier status, or the receipt of Elite tier benefits such as upgraded accommodations / amenities or access to health clubs.
- No point or stay credit or credit toward tier status will be awarded for "no show" situations when a member has made a reservation guaranteed with a credit card but then does not check in to the hotel--irrespective of whether or not the member's credit card is charged for any portion of the reserved stay per the hotel's "no show" policy.
- VOILÀ points are not awarded for fractions of a U.S. dollar spent, or for dollars spent on tax, VAT, GST, service charges, gratuities or hotel incidentals. Any applicable federal, state or local taxes, including city occupancy tax, will be omitted for purposes of point accrual for hotel stays.
- Charges not billed to your room, fees paid such as parking, business centre, green fees, gift shop/retail store purchases, and meeting charges will not be eligible for VOILÀ points. Selected participating hotels may omit, for purposes of point accrual, incidental charges or charges to the Member's room for non-affiliated hotel entities which are not owned and/or operated by the hotel including, but not limited to, food and beverage outlets, gift shop, drugstore, clothes, gallery or specialty stores, and recreational or entertainment concessions.
- Taxes, gratuities, service charges and other applicable charges, such as energy charges, and resort fees are not eligible for VOILÀ points.
- A Member whose individual hotel bill is billed directly to a company and the Member is responsible for authorization for settlement at check-out is eligible for VOILÀ points. However, group master-billing arrangements where charges for multiple rooms are placed on one hotel bill and billed to a company or common address or settled at check-out by one individual are not eligible. Incidental charges (those charged to a Member's room) paid for directly by the Member at check-out may be eligible for point credit. Incidental charges billed to a master bill are not eligible for point credit.
- You may earn VOILÀ points for Eligible Charges paid by you during your stay even if the room charge was not an Eligible Charge. However, if the room charges are not Eligible Charges, the stay will not count as an Eligible Stay or Eligible Night towards elite levels of VOILÀ Membership or for threshold bonuses and promotions.
18. Currency Conversion
- Currency rates are based on publicly available sources and should be used as guidelines only.
- Room rates are guaranteed only in hotel's local currency.
- Currency quotes are updated once a week only.
- The currency information supplied by the VOILÀ web sites is believed to be accurate, but HMC and/or its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy.
19. VOILÀ Amenities
- A number of services and benefits ('Amenities') are available to VOILÀ Members.
- These amenities are offered solely at the discretion of HMC, and the individual participating hotel, and may change from time to time.
- Not all amenities or services are provided by all participating hotels.
- Should a Member be improperly denied an amenity by a participating hotel, liability will be limited to the equivalent value of that amenity as determined solely by HMC
Current VOILÀ Amenities may include:
i. Silver Tier Amenities:
- Complimentary Weekday Newspaper: Delivered to the Member's guestroom door or available at reception on weekdays.
- On-line hotel reservation and Priority Check-In: Available to all VOILÀ Members for whom have room preference information and a valid credit card number on file in their account. Participating VOILÀ hotels may reserve credit against a guest's credit card for costs of services in addition to applicable room rates.
- VOILÀ Manager Assistance: Each participating VOILÀ hotel will have a Volià Manager to assist guests.
- Online reward redemption request: Log on to your account online and click on the “Exchange Points” tab.
- Exclusive members-only offers, not available to the public: Each month we will send you member exclusive specials, bonus point offers, special room rates, promotions, new partner announcements, and program news. To receive these offers, click on the “Newsletter” link on the bottom of this page.
ii. Gold Tier Amenities:
- All Silver Tier Amenities.
- Early check-in (1:00 p.m.): Must be requested and is based on availability.
- Late check-out (4:00 p.m.): Must be requested and is based on availability.
- Upgrade to next best room category at no charge: Based on availability. If the reserved room type is not available at check-in, or in the event room upgrades are not available, you will receive an upgrade to the best room available. Upgrade excludes suites.
- Complimentary access to Health Club or Fitness Centre: Based on availability and if operated by hotel.
iii. Platinum Tier Amenities:
- All Silver and Gold Tier Amenities.
- No blackout dates: Based on availability.
- Priority reservations: Platinum tier members will receive priority reservations.
- Special welcome amenity (specific items): Amenities vary by hotel.
- Complimentary access to Executive Lounge: Lounge access is not available at all VOILÀ hotels worldwide.
- 24-hour Guaranteed Availability: Guaranteed reservations availability at all participating VOILÀ hotels when reservations are made before midnight hotel local time, one day (24 hours) prior to intended arrival, except during special events that result in extraordinary room demand, as determined solely by the hotel. Guarantee applies to only one room occupied by the Platinum member and to reservations made with a valid credit card. Please note that this guarantee does not apply to rates - if a rate for which you are normally eligible is not available, your reservation will be subject to the hotel's prevailing rate for the accommodations requested. The member will not be charged more than the prevailing rate for the accommodation requested, and the member is not entitled to a rate less than the prevailing rate. Please also note that in some instances, the guarantee may be subject to booking conditions such as length of stay requirements. In the event the Member does not arrive as scheduled, or does not call to cancel and obtain a cancellation number, the credit card will be billed for one night's room and tax. Reservations Guarantee applies to reservations made through VOILÀ website or with the hotel directly, and does not apply during publicly recognized events which result in extraordinary room demand as determined solely by the hotel, such as during major sporting events, New Year's Eve, etc.
- Priority reservations for your requested type of room (subject to availability at participating locations). To be eligible, your VOILÀ membership number and a valid credit card number must be part of your reservation.
20. Earning Tier Status
- Members can earn or maintain tier status based on qualifying hotel nights in any rolling 12-month consecutive period.
- Once a member attains a tier level, it will remain in effect for 12 consecutive months.
- Members must re-qualify for Gold and Platinum status.
- Only nights personally stayed and individually billed at participating hotels are credited toward Gold and Platinum membership and renewal.
- Accounts may not be combined to achieve tier upgrade and/or maintenance.
- To reach Gold or Platinum tier status, the following number of personal nights must be stayed in a consecutive 12-month period at participating VOILÀ hotels.
|VOILÀ ||Gold |
|HILTON ||GOLD |
16 stays or 36 nights
28 stays or 60 nights
| STARWOOD ||GOLD |
10 stays or 25 nights
25 stays or 50 nights
The invite only status given to hotel owners and the CEO of large companies which contract with SPG. Perks include a guaranteed suite 7 days prior to arrival and all types of perks the hotel will give in addition to the standard platinum benefits
|HYATT ||PLATINUM |
5 stays or 15 nights
25 stays or 50 nights
|ACCOR ||GOLD |
30 nights or 10,000 points
60 nights or 25,000 points
|BEST WESTERN ||PLATINUM |
15 nights or 15,000 points
30 nights or 30,000 points
|MARRIOT ||GOLD |
|RITZ-CARLTON ||GOLD |
|RADISSON ||SILVER |
|PRIORITY CLUB ||GOLD ELITE |
15 nights or 20,000 points
|PLATINUM ELITE |
+ 50 nights or 60,000 points
|INTER - CONTINENTAL AMBASSADOR ||ROYAL AMBASSADOR |
status is extended by invitation only to a small percentage of InterContinental Ambassador guests, based on the number of nights they have stayed during the past year.
|WYNDHAM || ||GOLD |
|TAJ INNER CIRCLE ||SILVER |
INR 25,000 ($469) in 60 days period
INR 200,000 (3752$) in 12 months
|CHOICE PRIVILEGE ||PLATINUM |
|FAIRMONT PRESIDENT´s CLUB ||CLUB PLATINUM |
10 stays or 30 room nights during a calendar year.
|IHG REWARDS CLUB ||GOLD ELITE |
15- 49 room nights during a calendar year.
|PLATINUM ELITE |
10 stays or 30 room nights during a calendar year.
- Reward stays do not count toward Gold and Platinum membership.
- Hotel charges without a personal overnight stay will not earn room night credit toward Gold and Platinum membership.
- HMC and its travel partners reserve the right to add, change, modify, limit, or cancel program rules, regulations, rewards, reward levels, tier-level benefits and/or qualifications at their sole discretion, anytime with or without notice. This may include increasing levels or number of points required for a reward, changing rewards or points/miles earned, adding unlimited blackout dates, limiting rooms available for reward redemptions, changing participating hotels, eliminating any benefit or changing or cancelling our travel partner rewards without notice. This may result in certain rewards not being available.
21. Silver Membership
- Silver members can earn 10 VOILÀ points for each U.S. dollar or equivalent of all Eligible Charges incurred and paid for by the Member at participating VOILÀ properties.
- Silver membership materials will be sent to the member after the member’s second night stay at a participating VOILÀ hotel.
- Silver Tier Amenities are available to Silver members.
22. Gold Membership
- Gold membership will be awarded to VOILÀ Members with a minimum of 10 qualifying nights during any rolling consecutive 12-month period.
- Once you have earned Gold membership status, you will maintain such status for 12 consecutive months.
- You must re-qualify Gold membership status every consecutive 12-months to maintain your Gold membership status.
- Gold members can earn 10 VOILÀ points for each U.S. dollar or equivalent of all Eligible Charges incurred and paid for by the Member at participating VOILÀ properties.
- Gold members will receive a 25% bonus on all base points earned during the period in which they are VOILÀ Gold members.
- Bonus points will be applied to stays in the order they are posted to the Member's account.
- Bonus points for Gold members apply only on the base points collected by a member and not on any additional points received due to a special offer or promotion.
- Gold Tier Amenities are available to Gold members.
23. Platinum Membership
- Platinum membership will be awarded to you if you have a minimum of 20 qualifying nights stay during a consecutive 12 month period.
- Once you have earned Platinum membership status, you will maintain such status for 12 consecutive months.
- You must re-qualify Platinum membership status every consecutive 12-months to maintain your Platinum membership status.
- Platinum members can earn 10 VOILÀ points for each U.S. dollar or equivalent of all Eligible Charges incurred and paid for by the Member at participating VOILÀ properties.
- Platinum members will receive a 50% bonus on all base points earned during the period in which they are VOILÀ Platinum members.
- Bonus points will be applied to stays in the order they are posted to the Member's account.
- Bonus points for Platinum members apply only on the base points collected by a member and not on any additional points received due to a special offer or promotion.
- Platinum Tier Amenities are available to Platinum members.
24. Account Activity Statement: Activity statements are available via email each quarter. Members can also access this information by logging into their accounts online.
25. Point Adjustments
- You are responsible for ensuring that your points or miles are properly credited to your account.
- If you believe your account activity statement is inaccurate, send an email to your regional VOILÀ Customer Service centre.
- Please be prepared to mail or fax a legible copy of the Member's hotel folio (paid hotel receipt) to the VOILÀ customer service centre.
- Failure to supply the adequate and unaltered documentation may result in denial of such point credit.
- For the Member's protection, all hotel travel documentation should be retained by the Member until the point credit has appeared on his or her account.
- The points listed in your VOILÀ account are subject to change to reflect actual stay information, any adjustments and Program changes.
- Allow approximately two to four weeks for the stay to be credited to your account.
- Requests to add or modify VOILÀ stays must be received within 180 days of the stay.
26. Partner Redemption
- VOILÀ members may redeem VOILÀ points in exchange for various benefits and currencies of 3rd party redemption partners ("Redemption Partner(s)"). See http://www.vhr.com/partners.aspx for a current list of Redemption Partners.
- To be eligible to redeem VOILÀ points with Redemption Partners, members must have accrued at least one (1) qualifying Stay earning VOILÀ points since enrolling in the VOILÀ program.
- Once Redemption Partner exchanges have been requested, the partners currency, or benefits, will be transferred to the member's 3rd party Redemption Partner account (or, instead, the member may receive a voucher, email or other instrument representing the exchanged value of the Redemption Partner’s currency, or benefits), and the appropriate number of VOILÀ points will automatically, and instantly, be deducted from the member’s VOILÀ account.
- Members should allow up to six (6) weeks for points redemptions to reflect in Member’s Redemption Partner account. HMC will not reissue or re-credit the exchanged VOILÀ points to the member.
- The Redemption Partner program names are registered trademarks of the Redemption Partners.
- The Redemption Partners reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of their programs, and value of their currencies, at any time with or without notice.
- HMC reserves the right to discontinue a Redemption Partner at any time with or without notice.
- HMC reserves the right to alter the ratio of exchanges between VOILÀ points and Partner Currency, or benefits, at any time.
- HMC is not responsible for products or services promised or supplied by participating Redemption Partners and makes no warranty to the value of Redemption Partner currencies. The terms and conditions of the Redemption Partner programs control the redemption and distribution of the Redemption Partner currency exchanged through VOILÀ.
- VOILÀ members must be a member of the relevant partner program in order to receive benefits from that Redemption Partner. For details on joining a Redemption Partner program, please refer to the particular Redemption Partner’s terms and conditions.
27. Reward Redemption
- You can redeem your VOILÀ points for rewards at VOILÀ Member Website.
- Rewards shown online may be redeemed while they remain available.
- You will receive an email confirmation, and your hotel reward Award Night will be available upon check-in at your hotel.
- No paper certificate is required at the time of check-in.
- In order to qualify for a Reward, the VOILÀ member must have sufficient points in his or her account to redeem the Reward from the current Reward chart.
- When a Reward is requested, the corresponding number of points for that Reward level will be deducted from the Member's account.
- The reward may be issued to the Member, any person in the Member's family, or to any other VOILÀ member. Once issued, rewards are not transferable and may be used only by the individual named on the reward. If a person other than the individual named on the reward documentation attempts to redeem the reward, the reward will be deemed void and accommodations will be denied.
- Rewards may not be sold, auctioned, bartered, brokered or purchased except with the express written consent of HMC. Any Rewards obtained in this manner by any person or entity will be considered to have been fraudulently obtained and will be deemed void if transferred for cash or other consideration.
- Altered Reward Confirmations are void and will not be honoured.
- Rewards will not be replaced, reissued or credited if lost, stolen or otherwise destroyed.
- Reward usage is subject to capacity controls, which limit the availability of rooms. Additionally, usage of Rewards may also be limited during certain times of the year. Additional blackout Dates may be imposed with or without notice.
- It is solely the responsibility of the Member to be informed about the Program and to request the specific Rewards online.
- Rewards may not be combined with other certificates, discounts, packages or promotional offers unless otherwise specified by HMC.
- Rewards cannot be redeemed for cash, prizes or credit.
- Rewards are not exchangeable.
- Points which have been deducted from the Member's account, may be redeposited provided that Member cancels reward before the cancellation deadline. Points used for Rewards will be redeposited into the original account from which the points were deducted prior to the expiration date of the documentation.
- Promotional Rewards involving no point deduction will not be extended beyond the validity date, exchanged or re-deposited for points or future use into Member's account.
- Rewards are void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- VOILÀ Rewards may be substituted by HMC at any time without notice with an equivalent Reward.
- Determination of Reward equivalency is at the sole discretion of HMC.
- HMC is not responsible for, and assumes no liability for, transportation or other services our partners provide or fail to provide.
- Members residing in countries where redemption of points for VOILÀ rewards, partner rewards or reward redemption is prohibited or restricted are not eligible for such rewards.
- If a property ceases to be a Participating VOILÀ hotel, after you make a reservation but before your stay, we will use reasonable efforts to have the hotel honour the reservation or arrange equivalent accommodations nearby, however, we cannot guarantee that any VOILÀ Award Night or upgrades will be honoured.
- You will not earn VOILÀ points, and special offers will no longer be valid, after the date on which the property leaves the system or terminates participation, even if your reservation was made prior to that date.
- HMC, participating VOILÀ hotels, our Program affiliates and any of our respective subsidiary and/or affiliated companies, and our respective officers, directors, and employees, in arranging and/or providing hotel accommodations or other services such as tickets, or merchandise through certificates or otherwise, do so on the express condition and agreement that none of us are or will be liable for any loss or injury, including death, damage, accident, delay, irregularity or expense arising out of, relating to, or resulting from, strikes, war, weather, quarantines, sickness, accidents, government restrictions or regulations, or from any act or omission of third-parties, including any individual firm or corporation furnishing transportation, sightseeing or other service or goods whether or not advertised, nor for any additional costs or expenses due to disruption or change of schedules, rates, accommodations, or services or for any other cause beyond their direct control.
- In addition, none of us are or will be responsible for refunds that may be due to any person from ground transportation, boat tours, or other third-party provider of services. All such claims for refunds must be made in accordance with the rules and regulations of the party from whom such refund is due.
- All costs, rates, tariffs and other charges and program features are subject to adjustment at any time without prior notice, and provisions of the hotel accommodations, ground transportation, tickets and other services are subject to availability.
- Performance is also subject to applicable laws, orders, or regulations of any governmental authority exercising jurisdiction and the right is reserved to withdraw VOILÀ Rewards should conditions warrant, as well as to refuse to provide accommodations to any person in accordance with applicable laws.
28. VOILÀ Award Nights
- In addition to each hotel's specific terms and conditions, and VOILÀ’s Reward Redemption Rules and the Program’s Terms and Conditions, the following are terms and procedures for redeeming VOILÀ Award Nights. A “Award Night” is a one-night stay at a participating VOILÀ hotel redeemed through accumulated Program points.
- To use your VOILÀ points for a hotel stay at a participating VOILÀ hotel, please make your reservation online at the VOILÀ Member Website.
- Members must be logged in to redeem points online for a VOILÀ Award Night.
- Online Award Night reservations require a credit card to guarantee the reservation.
- Some hotels may require a deposit in lieu of a credit card guarantee. Deposits cannot be waived for Reward reservations.
- VOILÀ Award Night reservations can be cancelled online but, in some cases, may not be modified.
- Accommodations are subject to capacity controls, which may limit the availability of rooms offered at specific participating hotels or during specific times of the year.
- Additional blackout Dates may be imposed without notice.
- For the purposes of VOILÀ Reward redemption, a weekend night is defined as either Friday, Saturday or Sunday night, unless specified otherwise on the Reward Confirmation.
- Advanced reservations are required prior to VOILÀ Reward Redemption stay.
- VOILÀ Award Night reservations may be booked for multiple hotel rooms on the same stay date at the same property provided the member’s VOILÀ membership number is recorded on each reservation and the required points are redeemed for each room.
- VOILÀ Award Nights are valid only in conjunction with individual travel and are not applicable to group travel, package tours, conventions or other special rates and/or package programs.
- Rooms are limited, subject to prior sale and availability of allocated resources and may be unavailable during high demand periods.
- VOILÀ Award Nights are valid only for the expense of the guest room, unless otherwise indicated.
- VOILÀ Award Night rooms do not include food and beverages, gratuities, incidentals, or service charges. These charges are to be paid directly to the hotel prior to check-out.
- Transportation costs to and from the hotel are not included.
- Any tax liability incurred in connection with the receipt and/or use of VOILÀ Rewards, including, but not limited to, local or city occupancy taxes, or individual income tax is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Incidental charges are the responsibility of the guest.
- Points required for hotel rewards vary for hotels and dates and are based on availability and advanced reservations.
- VOILÀ point values for any hotel or destination may change at any time.
- VOILÀ points have no value until presented for redemption by the member.
- Failure to comply with this procedure may result in cancellation of reservations, denial of accommodations or payment of published retail rate.
- No credit or substitutions will be given for any rewards that are only partially used.
- VOILÀ Rewards are not commissionable to travel agents.
- Hotel Reward stays do NOT count toward Elite tier qualification.
- Participating hotels may be added or deleted from any brand or destination category at anytime. HMC reserves the right to restrict, suspend, modify or substitute the Award Nights program at any time without notice.
29. Reward Cancellations
- VOILÀ members who cancel their VOILÀ Award Night reservation before the cancellation deadline will have their points used for that reservation re-deposited into the member's VOILÀ account, and may be subjected to a service fee.
- Participating VOILÀ hotels standard guarantee policies and cancellation policies apply for all hotel rewards, as well as all other reservation and use of services requirements. These requirements include standard reservation requirements such as, but not limited to, minimum length of stay requirements and charges for late cancellation.
- Cancellation policies vary by hotel. It is the member’s responsibility to review the hotel’s cancellation policy prior to requesting the reward or making reservations.
- VOILÀ members who do not cancel their VOILÀ Award Night reservation by the cancellation deadline and do not use their reservation (no-show) are still subject to a no-show charge for the first night of the reservation, plus tax, per room, billed to the credit card used to guarantee the reservation upon booking. The points redeemed for the no-showed VOILÀ Award Night reservation will NOT be re-deposited into the member's VOILÀ account.
30. Award Nights
- Award Nights allow you to book your VOILÀ hotel reward as close as 48 hours in advance of your stay.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your reward booking. We recommend taking a copy of the confirmation with you, when you check-in at the hotel.
- The hotel you reserved for the Award Night will also receive an email and/or electronic transmission of your confirmation of your reward booking.
31. VOILÀ’s Point Transfer Program
VOILÀ members may transfer points into another VOILÀ member's account, subject to the conditions specified below.
- Point transfers are available in increments of 1000 points.
- The minimum transfer is 1000 points. Maximum transfer is 100,000 points.
- There is no charge for transferring points.
- All VOILÀ point transfer requests must be made online.
- An "Authorization to Transfer Points" form must be completed and submitted in order to transfer the required number of points. By submitting the Authorization to Transfer Points Form online, the Member acknowledges and signifies his or her agreement with VOILÀ’s Point Transfer Program terms and conditions.
- Once the authorization for transfer is received and processed, the transferor relinquishes all rights to the transferred points.
- No cancellations or refunds are permitted.
- Members can not transfer points to upgrade or maintain tier status.
- The transfer and use of these VOILÀ points are subject to the rules, regulations, terms and conditions of the VOILÀ Program, which are published from time-to-time and which are subject to change without notice.
- The sale, barter, gift or assignment of VOILÀ points, point awards or other benefits, other than by HMC, is expressly prohibited.
- Any improper usage of VOILÀ points pursuant to this Agreement and VOILÀ’s Point Transfer Program, or any other misuse of points, shall be grounds for immediate confiscation and forfeit of such points, and may be grounds for the forfeiture of all points in the Member's account and the Member's ejection from the VOILÀ Program.
- To be eligible to transfer VOILÀ points, members must have accrued one (1) qualifying Stay earning VOILÀ points in the past 12 months.
- Only VOILÀ points earned from eligible Stays (including any bonus points earned in conjunction with these stays) can be transferred. Enrollment points or points earned with partner promotions cannot be transferred.
- Other than as stated above, no transfer of points may occur.
32. Restricted by Law. This Program or participation therein is not valid and/or the awarding of VOILÀ points or miles/credits and/or the granting of rewards is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Each quarter, we will send you your VOILÀ points balance via e-mail.
- We may also send you promotions, offers and other communications from time to time, which may include items from third parties. The items we send may be targeted to you based on the information you have provided to us and additional data we maintain.
- All Program communications will be sent to you at the mailing address and/or e-mail address which you provide on your application form.
- Communications will be deemed to have been received by you if sent to that address, 1 business day after sending if we sent it to the e-mail address provided and 5 business days after sending if we sent it to the mailing address provided. You are responsible for keeping your address current.
- You can view your VOILÀ points balance and transaction history, update your personal details, and change your communications preferences at any time. Click here to log into your account. Or you may contact our Customer Service Centre. Click here for your region’s Customer Service Centre information. If you telephone a Customer Contact Centre, for security reasons we may ask you for your date of birth and/or other information to verify your identity. We may monitor telephone calls to improve the quality of service.
34. Statements, Errors and Retroactive Claims
- We may at any time correct the amount of VOILÀ points shown as credited to you, without notice.
- Click here if you are not properly credited for a VOILÀ stay.
- If we improperly deny a VOILÀ point accrual or a VOILÀ Membership benefit, our liability is limited to the proper posting of VOILÀ points to your account.
35. Supplier Terms and Conditions
Separate terms and conditions will apply to your reservation and purchase of travel-related goods and services that you select. Please read these separate terms and conditions carefully. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier with whom you elect to deal, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with the supplier's rules and restrictions regarding availability and use of fares, products, or services. You understand that any violation of any such supplier's rules and restrictions may result in cancellation of your reservation(s), in your being denied access to the applicable travel product or services, in your forfeiting any monies paid for such reservation(s), and/or in our debiting your account for any costs we incur as a result of such violation.
36. VOILÀ Member Services offices
If you have any queries about the VOILÀ Program, send an email or callMember Services.
Revised: 27 October 2007